Posts by ColaPuff
14 posts total, newest first.
PayPal Account with $58in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump...........PayPal Account with $58in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a PayPal account with $58 on it. It is permanently limited. I would want you to pay for this in something like BitCoins, PM, or PayPal. Preferably PayPal.
If you want pictures for proof or something just add meMinecraft Gift Codes -3$ each (have vouches)in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch for this guy. I was 30 cents off but he still sold me it :') and the best part of all... his code worked! :DTwo $100 iTunes Cardsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - What do you mean what card?Two $100 iTunes Cardsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm selling two different $100 iTunes cards. I will go first for highly vouched or trusted members of MPGH. If you're not, then I'd prefer using a middleman or you going first. Thanks!!
I am accepting offers, so you c
Showing the 5 most recent posts.