Posts by Qurtson
382 posts total, newest first.
New hardware and switching my OS to a different disk.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - Sup guys, so I'm planning to buy some new hardware to my PC. These are the parts that I'm thinking about buying: CPU (Intel Core i5-6600K 3,5Ghz), Motherboard (Gigabyte Z170-GAMING K3-EU) and a SSD (Samsung 750 EVO SerieInfamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xray25;11076269]I dont think it is $5k, it is 4 x $5k bags, so you getting $20k. Check the actual money - before drop and after picking up and count it[/QUOTE]
You sure? I checked and I think it's only 5k in eachInfamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I don't know if you're aware of this yet but I'll report it anyway. The explosive/fire/gravity/force ammo does not work. BTW why is the money drops only 5k? For safety, or?APB ACCOUNTSin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Please show some screenshoots.FanticSteal's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 12/09/2015
People involved: Me and Fantic
Item Received: Crunchyroll account
Selling/Buying thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=884458
Item Sold/Bought: Crunchyroll account
Extra Note: Fast deal and
Showing the 5 most recent posts.