Posts by darct
11 posts total, newest first.
Le Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Well i used the 7.8 one. But it doesnt seem to do it anymore, so i guess you can lock this :)Le Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I dont play runescape, and i dont use autotypers. But it is gone now, it only happebed during that one day. It's weird :/Le Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - I downloaded from this site, and i have scanned multiple times with malwarebytes and microsoft security essentials. I also noticed that my mouse started to randomly press right click when i opened le bot, but all went baLe Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - It started instantly after i opened le bot, and stopped when i closed it. Tested multiple times. And how could i know about runescape items as i dont play it lol..Le Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - So, i was botting on le bot and reading these forums. Suddenly i notice it typing by itself. It was typing something like "selling frost d bones 300k ea. Could you please /say im selling f bones" I was like dafuq :D It d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.