Posts by pumikutya
26 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield 4 External NoRecoil + NoSpread + NoBreathin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Ok! But i afraid i will get ban! Therefore i use this only short time! Or is this not important? This hack is super! Thanks!Battlefield 4 External NoRecoil + NoSpread + NoBreathin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Hello Mareek89! I tryed your hack! It`s function fine! While i`m playing i open the hack everithing is ok. After that I open the task manager, I stopped the hack there but it was active forward in game.This is spending tBattlefield 4 External NoRecoil + NoSpread + NoBreathin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Thank you Mareek89! :oBattlefield 4 External NoRecoil + NoSpread + NoBreathin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Please fix it!!! Thanks.Battlefield 4 External NoRecoil + NoSpread + NoBreathin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - What setting play you? Full or Window mode? Thanks the answer!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.