Posts by Half-a-leg
20 posts total, newest first.
!FIX! How to fix 'Steam must be running' when using iphlpapi.dllin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Mine Steam & Payday 2 are already in "Opt out of all beta programs"Cant remove the (!) next to INVENTORYin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Sorry to revive an old thread but I have that problem now, I think im missing the colour thats completly transparent one? :( Tried that code also tried others to either give me all colours but I still have a (!) in the cNew Updated .DLL File for Luain Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Rampant_uterus;8768967]sometimes it may be a typo in the script. I went through 5 last night, dunno what wouldn't let em load either. sometimes it was a space, or a part of code that the game didn't like, some eveNew Updated .DLL File for Luain Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Half-a-leg;8760824]I'll give spamming it a shot and if no luck I'll grab the dll I was in the FAQ thread[/QUOTE]
Still no luck with either dll :/Lua Isnt Working For Mein Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=4444you;8754995]This one is still working for me
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/754-payday-2-hacks-cheats/729202-tutorial-how-hack-payday-2-a.html[/QUOTE]
No luck here and I've been running it just with the message d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.