Posts by gwentravolta
311 posts total, newest first.
TokolocoSK [CANA] v1.8in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Works fine for me, but it shut down CA after a couple games. Can someone elaborate on what all the features are? like the shop one, how the FOV setting works, xhair vs distance, i think thats itPiKaMucha_Itu v2.0 Simple Aimbot , Weapon Teleport , Npc Opk And More !in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - First off, fantastic hack. But i do have a few questions, I guess. What do each of these features do:
Weapon Range (inf range or what? I havn't noticed a difference ingame)
Tele kill
weapon tele
And is there not a way NX serveys made easy :3in MapleStory Spammers, Injectors, and Multi Tools - I'm sorry... this forum now supports credit card fraud? Really?Communities: Halo 3 vs. MW2in General - Alright, Señor Faggot, I was simply stating what I've observed. I didn't ask for you to read it or respond to it like the cocky sons-of-pitches previously mentioned.
And as to the rest of you, all you did was confirm Communities: Halo 3 vs. MW2in General - [quote=kilian splasher 2;2589665]prepare to be verbally raped by die-hard MW2 faggots.
The game fails, everybody knows it.[/quote]
hmmm, if you are referring to the game play itself, then I believe i said that's not wh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.