Posts by FlamingQuestions
14 posts total, newest first.
Jordans Menu v1.4 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=swiftyy123;11310215]I have also been banned and never used any1 other hack next day im banned until 1/22/2015[/QUOTE]
Erm.... That's last year.... o-o[The Titans] Hyperion [1/17/2014]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=coolboy1111;9225035]how do u open menu?[/QUOTE]
Try pressing 'Insert'.
EDIT: Worked fine on Windows 7 64-bit after running PerX as administrator, disabling my anti-virus, and trying it twice. Got banned almost i[The Titans] Hyperion [1/15/2014]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - What hacks did you have running, what injector did you use, what's your operating system (32 or 64 bit)?[The Titans] Hyperion [1/15/2014]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=topblast;9218880]
Connection Lost with the Server is not a hack problem, that is between your internet and the original perx, not fenix's[/QUOTE]
I didn't lose connection any other time I tried to connect to CA;[The Titans] Hyperion Beta [1/9/2013]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lossko1994;9218829]who version eu or na??[/QUOTE]
Definitely not EU. If it were, it'd be in the wrong section.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.