Posts by Win32
12 posts total, newest first.
Payday 2 beta codein Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - If you install the update 13 BETA patch you will have to re-install your game and update to update 12 again to install the official update 13 patch when released.My collection of LUA script snippetsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - I get crash when drill taze me with -- Don't taze me bro codeMy collection of LUA script snippetsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dougbenham;8845106]Pastebin your script please, I'll check it out for you.[/QUOTE]
I send u message because i cant post links...weird forumMy collection of LUA script snippetsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Interact through walls,it doesnt work for me from any angle and reviveing friends on framing frame job.I dont know why...tried to replace the entire script but no luck.My collection of LUA script snippetsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Thx man
I have been tested this secure money code and sometimes it spawnes 4 bags somewhere out of the map.Sometimes it does nothing.
When i used it for the first time, it was Frame job 2 day in the train,i pressed to a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.