Posts by pruebadehack
28 posts total, newest first.
RSKv6UD [AUTO ON]++[AlwaysHeadShot-OHK-NoReload++++]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - the wall hack don't work me on windows 7 x64 bitsThe Screamer's Injector V 6.0 Windows 8 Lookin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=TheProNoob;8906737]Many for what -_- It's the hack not the injector you noob ![/QUOTE]
I know that is not the injector hack, I'm responding to what you said about everybody works not just you. learn to read and gThe Screamer's Injector V 6.0 Windows 8 Lookin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=TheProNoob;8906737]Many for what -_- It's the hack not the injector you noob ![/QUOTE]
I know that is not the injector hack, I'm responding to what you said everybody'' works'' only you do not learn to read and gSorrykidv6 simple hack FLYING+OneHit+ more{Fixed now work on all windows]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Gοku;8906707]Nice work! zikox /gewd[/QUOTE]
nice? wtf error xtrap, not work!The Screamer's Injector V 6.0 Windows 8 Lookin CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - I'm not the only one this happens to you, you can go to post Sorrykidv6 and observe that we are many
Showing the 5 most recent posts.