Posts by PurpleGhost
8 posts total, newest first.
CSGO Silver Elite account (Comes with inexpensive skins)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hello!
I am currently selling a CSGO Silver elite account!
Account information:
No hacks have been used, clean and no VAC :D
Account rank is Silver Elite with
-20 wins
-level 10
-Has not been banned froCS:GO Accounts for sale | Fast and Friendly Trader | Cheap pricesin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Very fast and nice seller thanks!:)CSGO Silver accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hello!
I'm buying a csgo silver account!
(No vac/trade bans and no overwatch)
The lower the rank, the better!
Add me on skype to discuss prices if interested :)
Skype: purpleghostgamingSelling random steam games cheap!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello! I have some random steam games and selling them really cheap!
Will get more in the future, but this is what i have at the moment.
I accept offers!
Add me on skype to discuss: purpleghostgaming
Murder MSelling Mincraft ALT accounts for $0.50! *Can't change password or skin*in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello!
I'm selling minecraft alternative accounts.
A cheap way to play online and troll your friends!
They are 50cents each!
If interested, add me on skype.
Skype: purpleghostgaming
*Cannot change the password
Showing the 5 most recent posts.