Posts by lapadu12
5 posts total, newest first.
Rotmg Auto loot bots version 06in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I got it to work finally and now it says:
invresult
0
would loot ring of superior speed
Why didn't it loot?
EDIT: I'm sorry, I missed the text in the OP.Mule Creator and one click login version 06in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - How can you guys download this?Mule Creator and one click login version 06in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Can't download, because this hasn't been approved.Rotmg Auto loot bots version 06in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Botmaker;8749339]you need brand new mule accounts, load packet (char 1)[/QUOTE]
Do you mean I need to mae a new account, because that's what I understand what muling is.Rotmg Auto loot bots version 06in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Can someone please make a video how to use this, been trying for some time, but it keeps saying:
connected
fail 0
character is dead
server closed
any help?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.