Posts by Inadequate
99 posts total, newest first.
[NA] Selling GOLDin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - +vouch. bought 200m. very friendly. :')[NA] NX for Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Added you! :)[NA] NX for Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Yes. I have both platforms. I searched up a Martin Olsen but there were numerous results. Please provide some other details. bobo[NA] NX for Goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello MPGH forums!
Looking to unload some NX in exchange for gold.
My rates are currently 10k NX for 21m.
Please leave your Skype down below if you are interested or PM your Skype username! (-:
I do have some v[EAST] $15/100m | QUITTING SALEin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - GUYS, THE GOLD IS ALL SOLD LOL. PLEASE STOP ADDING ME ON SKYPE AND ASKING.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.