Posts by takahuja
167 posts total, newest first.
[help] IP Adress! (Banned, Banned, Banned ...)in WarRock - International Hacks - Lol havent you proxy or IP spoofer,when you want 1 working pm me(help) my keyboardin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Today my keyboard changed the numpad functions my 8 is no longer 8 its now UP my 2 is DOWN my 4 LEFT etc.How I can change it back plz help:oWarPlayer Power hack (bypass/invisiblity/....)in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Is the give me weapon function in shop or in game when its in shop I want it alsoTrade I sellin an multihackin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I sellin an multihack its an injector(cant get detected) with this function:Invis.wallhack,aimbot etc.etc.I trade it for an undetected weapon hack or an bypass or you pay 1 euro for it on my paypal acc.
If you are intI need help,I want to buy V.I.Pin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hi im want today to buy vip but my credit card isnt master or visa but im ave enough money on my paypal acc,I can make also an ssl verification can someone plz help me is it possible wothout master or visa???
Showing the 5 most recent posts.