Posts by Korean
173 posts total, newest first.
Lupin's refunding service - 7% -in User Services - Just a friendly bump, great refunder and very nice person!eBay Viewers - Very Cheap!in User Services - Delivered eBay viewers for 18 of my listings. Friendly, relatively fast, and convenient. I would recommend again.⚡ EBAY BOOSTER⚡ Watchers & Viewers | Starting at 2$ | INCREASE YOUR SALES 🔥in User Services - Delivered watchers for 16 of my listings quickly and professionally. Thank you! I would not hesitate to use again or recommend to others.Crsj's Refunding Service - 24/7 Support - Fast Response - Only 5%!in User Services - Would avoid, user exit scammed, refusing to help me with my refunds since I ran into a couple of issues. Blocked me on *****.Crsj's Refunding Service - 24/7 Support - Fast Response - Only 5%!in User Services - Completed my Best Buy order and Macy's. Great guy, very friendly, knowledgable. Wouldn't hesitate to use again.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.