Posts by SeriousJoker
23 posts total, newest first.
Looking for 1 bar red or 2 bar red acc with perm para.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I have one with perm para and more, it is first lieutenantDecent Alliance of Valiant Arms.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=haliox;8778426]Ahah, this kid.
I told him to screenshare, he says his net is slow.
I asked for a middleman, he prefers elit****er's middleman which I don't trust.
He's new, so I don't trust him. I said him to gDecent Alliance of Valiant Arms.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=iwantsomehacks;8775406]@SeriousJoker what PM weapons does it have, I am willing to offer $20.
Skype: treyhouston2[/QUOTE]
It has veresk, added you on skype.Decent Alliance of Valiant Arms.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=haliox;8773049]Add me on skype. I have a nice offer.[/QUOTE]
Added you on skype.
A middleman is highly recommended when trading with haliox, At first he wanted me to go first because he didnt trust any middlemDecent Alliance of Valiant Arms.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - bump tooshort
Showing the 5 most recent posts.