Posts by 1nsanety
14 posts total, newest first.
Universal Recoil V3 AHKin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - thx wyvernUniversal Recoil V3 AHKin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - tried a few more times to copy paste and it works now but whatever way I edit the rpm when I save it it always say 800...
LE : Nvm seems fine now
- - - Updated - - -
what can be done when I try to save ,load or edit Universal Recoil V3 AHKin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - when I try to copy paste the code I get this: ' Error at line 188.The following variable contains an illegal character :"WeaponCa ll". The program will exit. ' Any1 know the cause and possible solution to it? ThxUniversal Recoil V3 AHKin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - I used AHK for about 2 matches today with no problems... maybe was luck xDRegularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Thank you Yellow.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.