Posts by Vantos
232 posts total, newest first.
Profile Infraction - Silentin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Silent;14038124]
Our job includes issuing infractions/bans to people tarnishing the reputation of MPGH.[/QUOTE]
So ban yourself xDD
I'll be back in 3 hours, need to go to the gym KappaProfile Infraction - Silentin Staff Disputes - Instead of banning/giving infractions for post made for fun, start doing your job and ban scammers and people who are really doing something bad xDProfile Infraction - Silentin Staff Disputes - Oh, this is bullshit, both of u are from Australia, you get along against me.
Still no proofs of my profile infraction.Profile Infraction - Silentin Staff Disputes - Not really, I was insulting community not MPGH as a forum or staff members xd AhlwongProfile Infraction - Silentin Staff Disputes - Ahlwong It's better to be honest than lie
btw I still don't see the answer to my question? and no proofs.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.