Posts by swordmaster
54 posts total, newest first.
Price Check on account?in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=E_Z;9453582]errrr was hoping for a bit more but if thats what i get its what i get ima wait for other offers and see how it goes
also my skype is at the bottom of my siggy jimmy.rustles33[/QUOTE]
Added.
////10cPrice Check on account?in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - $50-$80
private message me with your skype.
I'd like to see everything before I make a concrete offer.
Thanks.Selling rotmg Account 50$ PayPalin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Sold.
///10charBuying QUALITY Accountsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Added on skype. Thank you.
BUMP. Still buying more.Unlinking Steamin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I'm trying to get an account from someone. How would I be able to unlink a steam account/kongregate account from it? I tried registering my own account but for some reason this didn't work. Help?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.