Posts by fafler
3 posts total, newest first.
Minecraft Cracked Launcher for 1.6.2 working NAME ONLY (1.1.1)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=LordPankake;8762291]
There's this launcher. While it's the same thing, it's not obfuscated. If you decompile it, somebody could cut out the required pieces to make a command line version executable via batch or otLauncher that lets me set name in command line?in Minecraft Help - Hi. I run a offline server at the school where I work, with a bunch of Linux based clients. Until now, I have used EasyMineLauncher for 1.5.2 and previous, and set the player name to the user name logged into the machineMinecraft Cracked Launcher for 1.6.2 working NAME ONLY (1.1.1)in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - Hi. I run a server at the school where I work. I use Linux and run the server offline. Back on 1.5.2 I used EasyMineLauncher, which accepts command line options, and made it easy to link the username on the Linux account
Showing the 3 most recent posts.