Posts by Batixta
17 posts total, newest first.
I TRADE AVA ACCOUNT FOR URBAN RIVALS ACCOUNTin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - wtf man ??? you crazy ? your brother did and this conversation ends here!I TRADE AVA ACCOUNT FOR URBAN RIVALS ACCOUNTin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - But then it is! Explain me why? Tar on msn I get a message saying to confirm the request for change of email I received so I asked him if took and he told me that even tava open google! saves me ..I TRADE AVA ACCOUNT FOR URBAN RIVALS ACCOUNTin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - O que meu ?
e volto a repetir o que disse ainda ah pouco:
não sou burro nenhum! enquanto to dizias que ainda tavas a entrar no google já eu estava no msn a muito e já tinha recebido um pedido de confirmação de mudança dI TRADE AVA ACCOUNT FOR URBAN RIVALS ACCOUNTin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Well guys I went to change the account with this young man and he tried to steal ma, but as I know very well adminstrador game (UrbanRivals), I contacted immediately!
When I asked him if he had entered he said he still selling a accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=asnbob;8795553][QUOTE=Batixta;8792836][QUOTE=asnbob;8791943]hmm just add me on skype and we will talk
i pm you with the paypal account and send it to that account when i get it i will pm u with id and pass btw i
Showing the 5 most recent posts.