Posts by Dloke
8 posts total, newest first.
Jullll Vouch Treadin Vouches - Date: 2/22
People Involved: me and him
Item Received: Eth dags
Selling Thread (URL): cant post
Comments (Optional): very fast would trade againSelling life.in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought 17 life went very fast and smooth. Would definitely buy from again.flashgamer101's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 12/14/2014
People involved including middleman if used: Just us two
Item(s) that have been sold / traded: Rotmg Potions
Selling Thread: same link above^
Optional: I went first again and as before very fastflashgamer101's Vouch Threadin Vouches - Date: 12/12/2014
People involved including middleman if used: Just us two
Item(s) that have been sold / traded: Rotmg Potions
Selling Thread: Same link as UraSmurf (I'm not allowed to post links)
Optional: I went first..Buying rainbow potionsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm buying bulk amounts of rainbow potions on skype
Add me: sammorris898
Showing the 5 most recent posts.