Posts by Dex14
28 posts total, newest first.
✔️ #1 Accounts & Subscriptions 🔥 - Spotify, YouTube, Netflix, VPNs, EDU & more... ⭐in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Very smart guy and Transaction was on point.Sell CS:GO account with rank : Legendary Eaglein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Symmetrical;10680570]
Provide some proof.[/QUOTE]
http://i.gyazo.com/f38fe1e413fc631e5f08abf18a17fbd4.png
And I edit my post :DSell CS:GO account with rank : Legendary Eaglein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I sell my cs:go account with rank LE for some items or money :)
I wait for offer here on skype or on steam !
My skype is : gaming4you
My steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/dexk1ng/http://i.gyazo.com/f38fe1e413fc631e5fSteam whit (CS:GO) for items on CS:GO !in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello guys I want to trade my steam account whit (CS:GO, CS 1.6 and CS Source) for some CS:GO items.
Why I sell my CS:GO account for CS:GO items ? : just because I have another account whit better rank (my main account)Minecraft Alts $0.10 EACH!!!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - gaming4you I want 2 account .
Showing the 5 most recent posts.