Posts by Itachi
1,060 posts total, newest first.
Looking for an investor with $50 to make hundreds of pounds on eBay!in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=Black;11222766]You do know that you are blacklisted right /mmz[/QUOTE]
Yeah but im not trading :/ Or buying, Or Selling :/Looking for an investor with $50 to make hundreds of pounds on eBay!in Work & Job Offers - If you have $55 or $50 Im looking for an investor do just pay for the business to get up and started then we will start making hundreds in a week or so! Paypal is the payment method...
Add my skype: MPGHRainbowDashMPGH's 5th Year Santa Hat Takeoverin General - If someone wants to do one for me I wouldn't mind but y'all might be too busy :)Got the watch boiiissssin General - Looks beautiful! I would love if you got me one for Christmas :)What does everyone look like?in General - [QUOTE=Dylan;11215968]As the title says, post what you look like. I have only seen what a couple members look like in previous threads.
http://i.imgur.com/o2W6CAT.jpg[/QUOTE]
No offence but you definately look
Showing the 5 most recent posts.