Posts by rozzokjames
17 posts total, newest first.
Going full-time on YouTube - I need your Feedback!in General - Im also a youtuber And its hard HD but I wish you good luck ( My videos require a bit more editing than just raw footage and im not good at sony ) IF you ever need editing you can surely ask me. Im not good but im not baBattlEye Kicked off the game : Gamehack #38in General - Because sir Im not use to navigating mpgh and im new here :3 im sorry
I seriously dont know where to post stuff this forum is rather confusing to the ones i post on normallyBattlEye Kicked off the game : Gamehack #38in General - [QUOTE=chickeninabiskit;9097488]
BE is fed up with hackers in general because of the current key situation in Arma 2: OA. It kind of gave them a bad name. They won't replace your key IF you get banned. Just wait and see BattlEye Kicked off the game : Gamehack #38in General - [QUOTE=chickeninabiskit;9097459]
Here are the known BE sigs associated with Cheat Engine. If the window name is found (if the process is running), and you got kicked, you may very well end up with a ban.
"Report" meanBattlEye Kicked off the game : Gamehack #38in General - I have video proof. I was recording at the time testing my settings on singleplayer for my youtube channel ( Too see if I can record arma 3 at all ) Suprisingly got 30+ Fps im uploading it now.. its a rather small video.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.