Posts by ja.chen
86 posts total, newest first.
BlackSnake accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=iAngelOrtiz;9423973]Trying to recover AVA account atm....[/QUOTE]
If you'd tell me the current offer of your account at this moment, i bet i would top that off. I'd put in extra cash for a black snake acc.BlackSnake accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Tekapeel;9427432]We previously agreed on a price, not sure if that still stands or not[/QUOTE]
What's the price did you agree on?BlackSnake accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=iAngelOrtiz;9426506]Is this Hugo's skype? mpghugoboss_1[/QUOTE]
Please accept my skype request, im online nowBlackSnake accountin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=iAngelOrtiz;9424016]I am holding on the sale because someone keeps keylogging me or something, its been the third time somehow hacks the account... once I solve the problem I would sell it. And I am the original oAVA Public Hack v1.8 - Mini Item Adder - Xigncode3 Bypass - AntiReport &Morein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Win74 64bit, doesn't work.
Error:
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.