Posts by ll11ll
26 posts total, newest first.
Lizards!!!in General - But If Liek Dem Lizardz R Ins1de Of Uses!!! Thn We R Teh Heat Lamp@@ OmgsasaLizards!!!in General - LOL look what I found on warrock forums bobo
[QUOTE]ummmm...ok dont tink im werd or anything plz thx.... so i mm very scard u c my frend tld me dat dere r lizardz dat r hidin in humanz dtakin over dem like the aliens (TUT) Korean Lettersin WarRock Korea Hacks - Wtf? Why do you have some queer in a blue outfit as your avatar?(TUT) Korean Lettersin WarRock Korea Hacks - careful...if you touch mr. bunny he'll cut off your arms and legs.(TUT) Korean Lettersin WarRock Korea Hacks - [QUOTE=tednugent;122735]I think the blue one is the cookie monster and the other one is bert.
[/QUOTE]
Sorry :( I don't know Seasamie Street by heart :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.