Posts by iceteea
11 posts total, newest first.
The best weapon in crossfire...in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - AWM of course...AXE Vs SHOVELin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Shovel !!
-> one hit multikills
-> longer range
-> lesser weight (you can walk faster)
-> more power when slashing
---
EDIT:
Pfui delete my post and close the topic THX :)WARROCK IS A VIRUS/TORJAN!!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - lmfao :D
it seems like you don't know very much about computers ;-)
You may have used a Hack which was Virus,
or you downloaded it from any dark site in the net,
BUT Warrock is no Virus.
LOL I scanned it, too, I scan mMPGH Public WarRock Hacks?in WarRock Discussions - I'm a "soft-hacker", i like to hack cause it make fun, but I always try not to be unfair to much.
OPK or Invi for example are one of the unfair features and I dont like it to see public hacks with OPK cause there will beOPK HACK AND 0 DELAY HACK?in WarRock - International Hacks - btw: opk is the worsest sh!t you can do in warrock...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.