Posts by hukarua
8 posts total, newest first.
Patch X.22.0 -LOG - discussionin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Can we talk about this whole dungeon event thing going on? Like why didn't the put the Necro ST items and not the oryx ST? If we get 3/4 shards can we still get some reward or will there only be reward for 4/4 full complCant right click in Flash projectorin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Ok do you get an advertisement when you first load up rotmg? If you do you can right click the advertisement and get what you want.nilly's #21.0.3in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - As a kongregate user, I can not thank you enough.nilly's #21.0.2 - Experimental Binariesin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I haven't tested it for long but from what I've seen so far it does improve performance, albeit not by much. One problem I have using this is that my movement lingers even though I'm not pressing that direction to move/w"instakill" hackin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I have witnessed this at a LotLL, all the crystals and minions surrounding him insta died, can't remember if the actual event boss was effected by this but it definitely reminded me of the fame exploit a few months ago.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.