Posts by danielle
71 posts total, newest first.
Level 38 War Rock Account, 180 days of Gold premium. Extremely cheap.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=CrazyConservative;3285155]Price is reduced to 20$. Seriously, anyone??[/quote]
I'm up for it, but can I offer offer stuff too?Selling Warrock account lvl 35 RETAIL AI_AWin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - How much do you want?Abbreviations in WR?in WarRock Discussions - gj - good job
np - no problem
nt - nice try
n1 - nice one
gps - global position system
ffs - for fucking sake
ffa - free for all
1v1 - 1v1
smd - suck my dick
wtw - walk through walls
stw - shoot through wallsRetail codes - ALL Expiredin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Yes, this isn't a lie.. it's trueMPGH -fficial- ESN -Shop-in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - How much would an MP7A1 8th slot gold 3 day code be.. I have it but I will be willing to trade it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.