Posts by ijwgamer
12 posts total, newest first.
Disable Switching Teamsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - How can I do this? (editing a TSD mod and don't want players joining the bot team)Looking for a dupe/pvp partnerin DayZ Discussion - If anyone has an account we can dupe, and wants to team up in berez or nwa, maybe belota feel free to contact me via skype!
Skype: thatKid.broToggle Weapon?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I'm using Banz's "clean sniper mod" file to control classes.
It's nice because it supports the ability to toggle marathon or SoH,
and whichever the player chooses, they keep even if they die.
(I did it myself before thCustom Spawnsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I threw together a really simple spawn system in an old iSnipe mod I put together a good amount of time ago.
I was wondering if there was a better way to go about this in a "revamped" version of this old mod of mine.
It Take Secondary Weapon?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - Please move to the GSC help section, sorry about that.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.