Posts by marko4452
209 posts total, newest first.
MW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Bug report: Game freezes after a few games. Happens consistently and usually on the 4th or 5th game, I didn't really count. Game is just left out with the current frame, no sound and no mouse movement. I have to either aSteam account with 32 gamesin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm selling my personal steam account that I've had since 2009
It also has 4.70 EUR in the steam wallet
If you are interested add me on skype: marko44511
I accept only PayPal
Screenshot:
http://i.imgur.com/pvTzyB7Battlefield 4 + Battlefield 3 LE w/ Premiumin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm selling this Origin account as I cannot run BF4 and I don't play BF3 anymore so it's useless for me...
Price is negotiable, add me on skype and we'll discuss:
marko44511
PAYPAL only
Account:
http://i.imgur.com/MeQIwFINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Closed Beta Keysin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump, still availableFINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Closed Beta Keysin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I got five spare keys to sell. Contact me via my skype if you're interested:
Skype: marko44511
Details for the closed beta and redeem page: Details on Participating in the FFXIV: ARR Beta Test (http://www.finalfant
Showing the 5 most recent posts.