Posts by riryto
48 posts total, newest first.
Ace Of Spades 0.70 - Aimbotin Other First Person Shooter Hacks - I think that if you WOULD release the private hack, you'd only pm it to people who thanked you. There's around seven-thousand views on this post and about 20 people thanked you.IJJI Mayhem POC v3 VIP 100% [VISTA Compatible]in Gunz Hacks - Can you post virus scan and screenshots? Ty[Release] Uber.dll v2 For IGunZin Gunz Hacks - [quote=darkchaotic;1093114]PFFFFFT they dont work people! this guy is on drugs[/quote]
He uploaded it 4 months ago and this got bumped by some newb. READ THE RULES!(Finishing the old thread Conversation With Blased.)in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I thought there was a PM button?D:Public for Combat Arms Europe!in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - @Casavir and ddd555
I haven't seen so much typo's in one page since the Icanhascheezburger website.
And btw don't double post.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.