Posts by mindstorm7
2 posts total, newest first.
Challenge Boosting Lobby [BO2 PC]in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Still looking for a pc boost?Challenge Boosting Lobby [BO2 PC]in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Looking for a normal person to boost with.Challenge Boosting Lobby [BO2 PC]in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Any one still wanting to boost bo2 pc here? I need a nuke only, feel free to swap me for anything you need. I have tac and im not a divvy kid. Thanks. Let me know asap!Boost with MPGH Members (Post Here)in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - PC format
Age: 38
Play Time: 29 Days (Total)
Gametype: ANY
Boost: NUCLEAR
Time Online: 16:00 - 22:00 (GMT)
Date: Any (This is the time I'll be willing to boost)
Contact me via PM!
- - - Updated - - -
are
Showing the 4 most recent posts.