Posts by legolas5
107 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Public W/ Injector... *Mods Look*in WarRock - International Hacks - Dont know if ive got 150 posts :S
Can't wait for the aproval
EDIT:FUUUUCK 107 posts :([REL]DoK2 1.4in WarRock - International Hacks - lol WTF do the SK vs C-5?????
I only see:biiiiiIIII*restart by myself*
Its a hack or what?
Screen plz :mad:[rel] Shin Chan Hack Reloaded v1.00 [rel] 10 FEB 2008in WarRock - International Hacks - I think you all need download .net framework 2.0 or something,because I can open it :dwug:
Testing...How do you make warrock hacks??in WarRock - International Hacks - You can make hacks with an UCE/CE (fcking easy) VB 6(easy) or C++(HARD!)
There are many tutorials in hereBan my Friends Account!in WarRock - International Hacks - die
spectate ur friend
use super jump
when your friend is flying...SCREEN!
I can ban MAAAAAANY ppl !!
hmmm...lets try with some GMs bdead
Showing the 5 most recent posts.