Posts by Potammies
72 posts total, newest first.
Potammies' RotMG Private Server Re-Release! [Need Testers]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - For the day the server will be fully rewritten and finished and to see who's on the testing team, click this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V-Scfc0_DNQGdhNeUMCtAn7DdLl1cZbWulBpOCYOPks/edit#gid=0
It's[W.I.P] The Seraphs' Dominion (123.5.1)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - #kithioisyourleaderProven myself to be wrong!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - 2magiks4u
3swaqPotammies' RotMG Private Server Re-Release! [Need Testers]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Alright, since I have nothing else to do other than finish rewriting and respriting literally everything, I'm going to post a daily blog of what's being updated/added to the server. (inb4Iforget)
Let's begin the firstPotammies' RotMG Private Server Re-Release! [Need Testers]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - [QUOTE=Ahlwong;9616869]
.. you sure you want to make a singleplayer version? I mean it is good like what krazyshank did but still... also releasing your source code... people will be using it and then the whole of MPGH'
Showing the 5 most recent posts.