Posts by dave:))
180 posts total, newest first.
GTA5O: 1.34 Cheat Engine Table - HotKey SetUpin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=boymichael10;11804404]Now trying. Will update this if ever I get banned after using it.[/QUOTE]
Watch out, I just tried this since like 2 hours ago, used it to parachute a bit and race with modified cash/XP multiSoldier Front Codes and Snippetsin Soldier Front Hacks - You. are. awesome.
Thanks for this! I'm trying to create hax for SF for awhile but I pretty much suck at reversing, also I didn't know how to make it undetected.
I will get working with this ASAP :3[USF] No Menu Hackin Soldier Front Hacks - People here's the source of the 'Hack'. I decompiled it.
import cipherstream.image.ImageConverter;
import cipherstream.input.CipherInputStream;
import java****.*;
import java.lang.reflect.Method;
import java.net.URL;
S > 4 Star Generalin Soldier Front General - Nice account Alvin.. But it's 300 dollars for a dying game, hope you'll find a buyer.Questionin Soldier Front General - I'm sorry to hear that you've got scammed, I cannot effort much aswell,
and got 90% scammed because I'm a good person and trust everyone too fast.. x_x fml
Anyway, not really, and I do not think anyone will tell you cu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.