Posts by Madrox
47 posts total, newest first.
Crosshair Overlay. Will I be banned?in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - just hit ads then use a permanent marker and make a dot or crosshair, thats what i do :rolleyes:I ain't a fuckin niggain Flaming & Rage - he eats niggaroni & cheeseBanned, Is it possible to be unbanned?in Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - create another account and buy another game:hidesmile:[REQ] Battlefront or ARKin Game Serial Keys - ARK just for the simple cact that you can take a shit in this game!!! I mean you can really take an actuall shit! YOU CAN HATCH A MONSTER LOAF!!! THATS THE GREATEST THING EVER IN A VIDEO GAME!!!!!![0.9.14.1] WoT - ZJ AimBot/AutoAim (the best autoaim) - trial version [100% safe]in World of Tanks Hacks & Cheats - i was wondering myself...well...can someone point me in the direction of an aimbot that will work or that isnt a pain in the ass to install...?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.