Posts by Drolsinatas
4 posts total, newest first.
External Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Ignore the guy with 1 post saying he got VAC'ed. Probably just another troll.
Anyways, good work once again! However it seems this has already been patched.
I've tried this with multiple settings that usually fix the i✪✪✪ | LEGENDARY EAGLE ACCOUNT | VAC SAFE | OVERWATCH SAFE | ✪✪✪in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'd be willing to go first or use a middleman if it's still available. Seems like a reasonable price. I do have a few questions though so I added you on Skype if you don't mind.Challenger Acc (10+ LP in D1 ranked 3v3s+5v5s)in League of Legends Marketplace - Title says most of it but will cover most of the delicate details anyways.
-We will use a middleman that is highly trusted.
-I will be willing to use TeamViewer to log in to the account for proof to a moderator/middlemaCounter strikein Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - You can get cheap copies off Russian traders. Russians tend to get games 90% cheaper than the rest of the world so it seems on Steam so try to find a Russian trader willing to take 1 key for CS.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.