Posts by jakesulivan
10 posts total, newest first.
BGE Glitch Patched?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - no, you can glitch. in other post you can see how to do it
I started one when you can learnAVA ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY ;)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - P90tr or P90 HarimauBypassin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - Hi all, I'm trying to do one hack for A.V.A, with a part of source code of ccman32
but I don't know how to do a bypass for CE and cant find the memory address
Someone can tell me I need to make one? and a little expDLL Cannon Injector v1.0 - 3 Injection Methods - Additional Featuresin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - For all people who said "where is .ddl", you have to do it yourself
with visual studio or another program, check source code forum if you don't know how to do itNO MORE CCMAN32 HACKS !in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - :S I enjoy so much trolling my friends in private match with your hacks.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.