Posts by vyt13
497 posts total, newest first.
Free 90 Day Membership Give-a-wayin RuneScape Discussions - [QUOTE=Arctikranqe51;6261824]Closet number that I have thought of will get the 9 month member ship.[/QUOTE]
Wait do you also have a nine month card? :P
31457Highest marksman headshot pointsin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [quote=Niomieshon;2812078]And my highest is 1337. Proof or fake.[/quote]
If you read my post you would see that I couldn't get a screenshot because I can't take a screenshot on a Xbox.Highest marksman headshot pointsin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - My highest marsman headshot is 294 points. I don't have a screenshot because I don't know how take a screenshot on Xbox :P
So what is your highest marksman headshot score?Open beta on the 4th of Octoberin Medal of Honor (MOH) Hacks - But it's only for pc :(Whats in your crossfire bags.in CrossFire Discussions - Bag 1: Winchester-S
Bag 2: MSG90
:( I don't have any pistols
Showing the 5 most recent posts.