Posts by coreball
7 posts total, newest first.
? ALERT GENTLEMEN!in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Any way to get rid of it? And it the main problem is the reporting screenshots because the chat keeps a log of what you did. But it doesn't matter that much if you play with friends that you trust.Rust Map (Minimap Overlay)in Rust Hacks / Cheats - "Waiting for connection"I keep getting "steam must be running to play this gane" when I use LUA files.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Whatever you do, don't post about it on the steam forums because they will ban you. Just temporarily remove your luas :(Pay-day 2 1.5.0 wont load the scriptsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Pay-day lolPayday 2 Gage Pack 2 and other DLC unlock scriptin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't work for me, it only unlocks the first weapon/knife for the GWP2. I also used it in the loading screen.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.