Posts by adapter
11 posts total, newest first.
Simple Hack v2in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=imsohoooood;700867]Did you try my 'Smart Close' Program? It's in the sticky.
Also, it's not a virus, stop saying it is. -_-[/quote]
Sorry but I'm just curious. Why do you call it your smar***ose program. YouHow often do you guys play LEGIT?in WarRock - International Hacks - K2 doesn't delete accounts for inactivity.
I play WarRock legit. And even when I used hacks I don't OPK or Superjump with anti-kick like those annoying hackers, I only used ESP.
That's sad if people hack just to pissYes, yes, yes..in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=mvp24;692561]who would want to get there, besides these no lives? there's nothing you should be proud of for posting 1,000 times, let alone 6,000 (lmfao), on a piece of shit internet forum that people waste their Am I doing something wrong?in WarRock - International Hacks - I do run as adminAm I doing something wrong?in WarRock - International Hacks - No one helps me anywhere else, so I decided to make a topic. This is my question, straight from the V!rus D3D topic:
Alright since no one helped me on another topic, I'm going to ask here.
I double click the EXE, run
Showing the 5 most recent posts.