Posts by RoKFenris
5 posts total, newest first.
- How I Decompile -in Terraria Hacks - Just found a way to make ILSpy generate the byte and short casts. Net result, there are only 4 errors in the whole decompiled code, and the game worked after fixing just those 4 (and removing the Steam requirement). The Terraria 1.2 Red's itemsin Terraria Hacks - I just used windiff on the decompiled versions of both 1.2.0.2 and 1.2.0.3.1; easy to pinpoint what changed.- How I Decompile -in Terraria Hacks - Well, I have installed the full Visual Studio Express suite, so it might be only available when the C++ part of the suite is installed.
I've been toying with attempting to increase the stack in the source code of ILSp- How I Decompile -in Terraria Hacks - ILSpy crashes on that specific method of Item.cs due to a stack overflow; it uses recursion to traverse Else If chains, and that specific method has an Else If chain over a thousand elements long.
That crash can be prevTerraria 1.2 Red's itemsin Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=infinest;8888836]All you gotta do is comment some more stuff...[/QUOTE]
Yep. A new test was added to the "Main.cs" file, at least (search for "statDefense = -1000" and you will find it).
Showing the 5 most recent posts.