Posts by rs_rs2
12 posts total, newest first.
Abnormal action was detected client will be terminated blackshot globalin Blackshot Help - Como resolvo esse problema "abnormal action was detected client will be terminated blackshot global"
Desde ja agradeo!PING RED BLACKSHOT SEAin Blackshot Help - People wanted to ask your help, well I play BLACKSHOT SEA and I am BR, and my internet is 15 megs and my ping is only in red, I wanted to know if there is anything that can be done to turn green.BlackShot Global - SimpleVIP V2.6in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - It is to send me to the ADDRESS team esp?BlackShot Global - SimpleVIP V1.7 [Updated]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - To help you could have put that weapon and means which weapon!
Ex: AWP = MSR OMEGABlackShot Global - SimpleVIP V1.6in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - I wanted to ask it you can to give me the address of the BS EU Mastery Hack has how?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.