Posts by Slenderman007
79 posts total, newest first.
GIVE AWAY 8 Year ACCOUNT (On the 6th March, I will pick a Winner)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - 151 for luck boboDreadfire Rep Bot 200 rep/ 5 seconds | Using Packet Spammerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=atifaslam;12553889]I didnt mean it literally. I was saying this exploit is so op it breaks the system. /facepalm[/QUOTE]
ah my fault boboDreadfire Rep Bot 200 rep/ 5 seconds | Using Packet Spammerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=atifaslam;12546954]Broken as fuck. Makes me remember an old packet spammer.[/QUOTE]
still works for me. tested on 2 account bobo
make sure u have stable connectionDreadfire Rep Bot 200 rep/ 5 seconds | Using Packet Spammerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=HalR;12543128]Any pre-requisites for this?[/QUOTE]
nah, no pre-requisites boboDreadfire Rep Bot 200 rep/ 5 seconds | Using Packet Spammerin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=xXx_Shadow_xXx;12523864]Well this is awesome, good work Slenderman007[/QUOTE]
thanks, well enjoy it bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.