Posts by skycaptain95
77 posts total, newest first.
Merccy's Glow ESP - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Activat0r;10287788]I got banned for using this.
And I played so I look legit.[/QUOTE]
What type of ban was it? VAC ban, kick/ban from specific server, overwatch conviction, untrusted account?
Can you provide proKilling Floor Multi-Hack v1064 by PreDok / Continued by PJXenoin Killing Floor Hacks - It doesn't "generally kick in", it simply crashes the game no matter what I am doing. Even if I have just launched the game and not even joined a server.Killing Floor Multi-Hack v1064 by PreDok / Continued by PJXenoin Killing Floor Hacks - [QUOTE=-SniperFi-;10222116]I agree with you on that some parts of the hack is kinda outdated. But it works for the most part and that is the only thing you need ;)[/QUOTE]
It doesn't work at all, no matter what I do. YoKilling Floor Multi-Hack v1064 by PreDok / Continued by PJXenoin Killing Floor Hacks - General protection fault!
History: FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMMulti-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS] *NEW*in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Look, I won't be your nanny if you are looking to dig your accounts into an early grave. But this hack is consistently detected in ~1 day. Ask yourself whether it's really worth it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.