Posts by KoolKoala
20 posts total, newest first.
NEW DUPLICATION METHOD [No Steam Support included][GIVING VOUCH COPY][PRIVATE]in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Recieved the method a few minutes ago, the seller was friendly and open to my questions before purchasing the ebook. After purchasing the ebook he continued to give me support. I also went first and it still went smoothyranked CS:GO accounts, cafe/standard, in bulkin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - + Rep for this lad, I decided to go first and everything went smoothly.ranked CS:GO accounts, cafe/standard, in bulkin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey man hit me up on skype, one.life14Steam account with CSGO w/ High rankin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I am selling my smurf account that only has CS:GO because I want to be able to play with my friends that are low gold/silver rank. This account has never been hacked on and has no vac bans. It is ranked Legendary Eagle M[WTS] Steam Account w/ CS:GO, LEM Rank!in Marketplace Talk - Can someone please remove this I just realized I posted in wrong section, sorry.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.