Posts by Nat0
155 posts total, newest first.
Resident Evil: Revelations Trainer With Badass Feuturesin Trainers and Cheats - Hi everybody.
As I decided to put some contribution and activity to this section. I thought I could create a simple trainer for you guys as a start.
As title says it's a Resident Evil: Revelations trainer. I advice youcan someone teach me how to make a hack?in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=123qwer121;9004558]i would like to know if it is possible for someone to teach me how to hack[/QUOTE]
Get some c++ or C# knowledge. Then get some knowledge about hacking.I think a suicidal should go kill themselfin General - How come I got into this threadSelling Cheap Steam Keysin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=sebacod3;9003720]you are pointing at? if you need proof (i dont need to give it too you) i have paypal reciept from payment received.[/QUOTE]
I was pointing anything badly out. Just noticed.:)Doge thread [Possible Lag]in General - DAAAAAAAAAAYM/goodie
Showing the 5 most recent posts.