Posts by Razor_Cro
12 posts total, newest first.
H1Z1 Macro Rapid Fire (AUTOHOTKEY)in H1Z1 Hacks & Cheats - How to run it? I mean how to activate it when in game?Rust Wallhackin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hey, can somebody give me link or send file of WORKING Rust Wallhack (so I can enter building through walls)?
ThanksHeadphones Help!in Hardware & Software Support - I recently bought a new Laptop and also new Headphones, and this is the problem...Headphones have 2 cables: green one (headphones speakers) and the pink one (headphones mic), BUT my Laptop has only one input for HeadphonGame Reqin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I registered and still cant download it!! It says that I have to be logged in, and I am!!Game Reqin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hey, does anybody has link of free Garry's Mod download with Online?? And also that I can play addons online too, like PropHunt...
Thanks, R4zorCRO
P.S. Sorry for my bad English
Showing the 5 most recent posts.