Posts by brantkin
31 posts total, newest first.
My first ever release for Project Blackout.in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lannyboy;6450774]otten it to wo[/QUOTE] I have windows 7 64 bit home premium.Project Exotus by Devata25 (Legend of MPGH)in Piercing Blow Discussions - What happen to the release of the hack. I posted on his thread but now its gone. And i see he is banned so i guess we wont get the hack. :) Anyways i was looking forward to trying his hack. Since the one right now doesn'Quick Scope Hack v1.0in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - Um i am running windows 7 64 bit. And when i look under My task manger process window. It doesn't show rundll32. Can someone tell me how i can fix this. I would very much appreciate it.My first ever release for Project Blackout.in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - I am using it but the problem is. It crashes after hack shield goes away. I have tried multiple injectors i have gotten it to work once. But after that never again has it worked.My first ever release for Project Blackout.in Piercing Blow Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=GroudKiller;6445925]p i[/QUOTE] I have the same problem. But no one seems to like helping. So i been stuck for a few days. only i am running windows 7 64 bit. It seems the problems only accrue on 64 bit computers.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.